Friday, February 04, 2005

My Heart, Christ's Home

I would recommend a booklet (if you can find it) called, My Heart, Christ's Home. Can't remember who wrote it but it is an excellent booklet about a man who has Christ living with him in his house and He goes with the man everywhere. One day the man wants to go out with some friends for some less-than-wholesome activities and Christ starts following him out the door.

The man turns and says, "I don't think you will want to come." So Christ sits and waits for the man to return.

Thinking about it in that aspect is so convicting. Christ doesn't leave when we put ourselves in a compromising position, we ask Him to leave.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Cory said...

Here's a link to a web site which has it published -- I believe it has the authority to do so... ???

http://www.spiritwatch.org/hearthome.htm

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

that's really interesting to think about.. makes you wonder..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home