Monday, February 07, 2005

Depressifrustratilethargification

Yeah... try saying that five times fast!

Anyhow... I'm having a 'Monday'. The doldrums are pounding down my door with the impending work of the week now upon me.
  1. I have an art project due tomorrow morning at 9:00am... which I haven't started on.
  2. I have three tests this week (Logic, System Archtecture, and Legal Environment of Business).
  3. I have a web design business that needs to go somewhere fast... but perhaps I'm being too hasty with this one
  4. I'm struggling with the motivation to keep going... and it's only MONDAY!!!
To anyone who feels the desire, please pray for me this week. I need all of the help I can get!

Normally I hate to post stuff like this... for no other reason that it can come off like whining. I know that everyone has rough days/weeks/months/etc. I know that I am not the only one feeling down right now. I have found, however, that it helps to get it out there rather than just sulk in it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home